MCIM Fields a Table at CAPRE!
Hello and welcome back to another week with MCIM - Mission Critical Information Management. As a part of the product expansion and growth team, Justin Dodge - Director, and I had the pleasure of attending CAPRE - hosted at the Stone Tower Winery!
I have got to admit I was a bit skeptical at the thought of hosting a regional conference for data center executives and end users up the in mountains of Northern Virginia. As you can see by the picture to the right - I was wrong! The event was well organized, and in my opinion, well attended.
With a basement floor that connected directly to an open floor plan to conduct panels, we were stationed in a corner with our Slideshow and informational printouts. I was able to chat with prospective buyers and have meaningful conversations to
discuss the continuous positive disruption MCIM has in the critical facilities and data center space! SO WHAT? The general consensus:
- A platform that is unique in unifying critical operations into one solution
- Mobile facility tours (Rounds Module) that are fully offline capable
- Ontology of the different modules capable of producing real insight and analytics
- Being built on Salesforce is a HUGE plus for integrations to legacy or required internal systems
- Company agility for implementation, customization, and dedicated account analyst teams
Please feel free to reach out to me via email @ Ryan.Schmidt@mcim24x7.com or LinkedIn @ Ryan Schmidt MCIM. We'd be happy to schedule a no-obligation demo.
Industries served: Global Banking, Technology, Manufacturing, Energy, Health Sciences, Colocation, and Cloud Providers!